Charlie Parker, Personal Real Estate Corporation
Charlie Parker, Personal Real Estate Corporation, has been with RE/MAX since 1992 and has a passion for all things RE/MAX. A curious and avid learner, he’s always looking for improvements. Charlie’s main focus is to add fuel to the energy and enthusiasm seen in RE/MAX Camosun & RE/MAX of Nanaimo Sales Associates and to support a dynamic culture of learning and growth. He’s happiest seeing Sales Associates lead balanced successful lives and sharing his extensive experience in helping them achieve those goals.
Charlie’s past experience includes:
- 12 years as a Senior Commercial Banker
- Developed a RE/MAX Top 100 Team, and numerous sales awards including Chairman’s Club and a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Served as President of the Greater Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce
- Vice Chair of the Economic Development Corporation
- Top 150 leaders in Canadian Real Estate by Real Estate Professional Magazine in 2015
Charlie and his family spend their leisure time on the ocean, travelling and keeping up with the Grandkids.
Vancouver Islands top brokerages in Nanaimo and Victoria, BC with over 300 highly qualified REALTORS® to make the home buying and selling process as seamless as it can be.