We are located in British Columbia, Canada, offshore from the City of Vancouver, and home to the capital of British Columbia, on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. The Island is 460 kilometres in length and 80 kilometres in width and 32,134 km2 in area, serving a population of approximately 760,000.
A popular vacation destination, Vancouver Island offers many festivals, annual celebrations, arts and entertainment – attracting athletes, entertainers, and attractions for all ages, and destinations that bring tourists from all over the world. Cities such as Victoria, Tofino & Parksville offer amazing beaches, city life, museums, all kinds of art and entertainment. Everything from the mountains to the ocean, the Island brings a tradition of many opportunities such as surfing, skiing, fishing, hiking, boating, snowshoeing, camping and the list goes on and on!
Some local events & attractions that take place on a year round basis are:
- Bathtub Festival Weekend – Nanaimo, BC
- Ladysmith Festival of Lights – Ladysmith, BC
- Sunfest Country – Duncan, BC
- Coombs Country Market – Coombs, BC
- Miniature World – Victoria, BC
- Milner Gardens & Woodland Christmas Magic – Qualicum, BC
- Festival of Trees – Victoria, BC
- IMAX Theatre – Victoria, BC
- Worldwide Sandcastle Competition – Parksville Beach, BC
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival – Tofino, BC
- RIP Curl PRO – Tofino, BC
For more information on how you can live, play and have a rewarding career on Vancouver Island, contact us!