Real Estate is an Exciting and Rewarding Career.
However, you have to pass the Real Estate exam before you can even begin to realize the benefits. And it isn’t easy. Written primarily by lawyers, the Real Estate Trading Services course is packed with legal and mathematical material; its degree of difficulty has been compared to that of first or second year university level! In fact, a remarkably high percentage of people fail the exam on their first attempt. You don’t have to be one of them!
Barbara McNicholls, RI (BC), with her 25 years of experience, has helped hundreds of people pass the exam on the first attempt. Here’s how you can benefit from the weekly tutorials.
- Understand the main focus points of each chapter (the material is broken down into manageable segments)
- Gain a clear understanding of the course material (legal concepts broken down into plain English)
- Learn to love math! Through step by step instruction and an easy to follow system you’ll look forward to the math questions on the exam.
- Learn the language – over 300 flash cards will help you learn new terms, definitions, and concepts.
- Develop study techniques that can drastically improve your ability to remember the information for the final exam.
- Learn important exam writing tips that will help reduce your anxiety levels on exam day.
Why spend hours and hours trying to decipher the material on your own when you can learn in a relaxed environment with other students, save yourself time, reduce anxiety and start earning more money sooner!
Hear what the students have to say about Barbara, her class and their own success.
Let our experience work for you to help you PASS THE EXAM!
Ready to get started training for your real estate exam? Join us for our upcoming real estate class where you will learn how to prepare to pass the exam the first time!