Real Estate Licensing
Real Estate is an Exciting and Rewarding Career. However, you have to pass the Real Estate exam before you can even begin to realize the benefits – and it isn’t easy!
The Real Estate Trading Services Course, written primarily by lawyers, is packed with legal and mathematical material with a degree of difficulty often compared to first or second year university level. In fact, a remarkably high percentage of people fail the exam on their first attempt. You don’t have to be one of them!
Sign up for the pre-licensing classes starting soon in Victoria and Nanaimo.
- 12 Week Course. 2 hours. There are four courses per year commencing in January, April, July, and September.
- Early bird registration fee: $1150.
Our Instructor, Barbara McNicholls, RI(BC) has been helping people pass the exam for over 30 years with a 99% pass rate for those who follow the study schedule. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Understand the main focus points of each chapter. The material is broken down into manageable segments, in plain English.
- Learn to love math! Through step by step instruction and an easy to follow system you’ll look forward to the math questions on the exam.
- Learn the language using over 400 flash cards will help you learn new terms, definitions, and legal concepts.
- Develop study techniques and exam writing tips that can drastically improve your ability to understand and remember the information for exam day.
For more information you can contact Barbara directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org