Early Bird Special On January Real Estate Tutorials
Sign up now for Weekly Real Estate Tutorials and Save $200!
Early Bird Registration on Real Estate Tutorials is now taking place for the January 2018 pre-licensing classes at a reduced price of $950.
Start Date & Times
- Nanaimo: Every Wednesday evening starting, January 10, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Victoria: Every Thursday Evening starting January 11, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM*
*Double sessions on Fridays or Saturdays from 10:30 AM -3:00 PM (Victoria only)
- RE/MAX of Nanaimo office: 5140 Metral Drive, Nanaimo BC
- RE/MAX Camosun office: 4440 Chatterton Way, Victoria (Saanich)
- Early Bird: $950/person before December 10, 2017 (min. 5 students)
- Regular: $1150 due at least one week before class start date
*Private and Semi-private fees upon request (3 students or less)
- Twelve 2 hour tutorials covering the chapter material -broken down into easy to understand main concepts
- Two bonus sessions on study techniques and exam preparation.
Payment can be made by e-transfer at this email address or by cheque payable to myself and dropped off at the RE/MAX office at one of the above addresses to my attention at least one week before start date. Once registered you will be sent a confirmation email along with instructions and other class details.
Please note: due to limited seating there are no refunds after start date.
Let my 30 years of experience help you PASS the real estate exam, the first time!
For a confidential registration please apply by email email@example.com and indicate the location you’d like to take the tutorials.
Find out how others benefited from these tutorials here.
I look forward to hearing from you!
We are thrilled that you are taking the next step towards an incredible and rewarding career.
Contact us to discuss how working with us will increase your business or to schedule a confidential Career Consultation. Call or text Braden at 1-778-350-7928.
Barbara McNicholls, RI (BC), with her 25 years of experience, has helped hundreds of people pass the exam on the first attempt. Learn how you can benefit from the weekly tutorials.