RE/MAX Agents Continue to Outsell Competitors by More than 2:1 in National Survey
Of the more than 1,700 U.S. brokerages counted in the survey, 32 percent were affiliated with RE/MAX. Agents with RE/MAX averaged $4.5 million in sales volume which was 79 percent higher than the $2.5 million average of all other competing agents in the survey.
Now in its 32nd year, the REAL Trends 500 ranks the performance of top residential brokerage firms in the country based on transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year. Firms needed to close a minimum of 500 transaction sides in 2018 to qualify for the 2019 REAL Trends survey.
Highlights from the 2019 REAL Trends survey include:
- RE/MAX agents outsoldthe competition in 2018 by 2:1—among national franchise brands, large RE/MAX brokerages had the highestper-agent home sales in 2018.
- When all participating brokerages are ranked by average sides per agent, RE/MAX brokerages claim 87 of the top 100placings. RE/MAX agents in those brokerages averaged 29 transaction sides last year.
- The RE/MAX per-agent average of 16.3 transaction sides more than doubled the average of 7.1 for all other agents included in the survey.
- More RE/MAX brokerages qualified for the survey than any other real estate brand with 559—almost one-third of all brokerages included in the survey. The closest competitor qualified with 416.
“Every year for nearly a decade, the REAL Trends 500 has confirmed our 2-to-1 advantage in per-agent productivity,” added Contos. “The results really say a lot about the quality of RE/MAX agents, the strength of RE/MAX brokerages and the incredible value RE/MAX professionals deliver each and every day.”
About the RE/MAX Network
As one of the leading global real estate franchisors, RE/MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with over 125,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, as measured by residential transaction sides. Dedicated to innovation and change in the real estate industry, RE/MAX launched Motto Mortgage, a ground-breaking mortgage franchisor, in 2016 and acquired booj, a real estate technology company, in 2018. RE/MAX agents have lived, worked and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars every year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com.
* Source: Transaction sides per agent calculated by RE/MAX based on 2019 REAL Trends 500 data, citing 2018 transaction sides for the 1,757 largest participating U.S. brokerages.